A Bit of Background

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am 25 years old. I have been married for 4 years and my husband and I have been trying to concieve for 1 1/2 years. Thru my husbands first marriage we have 2 children, J.T (17) who is a senior in highschool this year and Brooke (13) who is in the 8th grade and both believe they know everything. Dealing with the infertility has really thrown me for a loop. Feel free to read along as I blog about my feelings and experiences, the good and the bad! This is me, finally, speaking my mind, so if there is something I say that you don't like, remember you don't have to read this! Feel free to comment on anything or send me some advice or your story of infertility here, my email or find me on facebook!
stephsteph777@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Uh, yeah. It's been awhile!!

Dear readers, if you are really our there. I would just like to apologize for my recent absentism in posting. It has been a super crazy past few weeks. So for 7 days straight we had NO AIR CONDITIONING!! That was by far the worst thing ever so far to date. After 7 fun filled days and nights of a wonderful 90 degrees inside the house, the man who promised to have our air fixed many days prior finally pulled thru. I now have a new appreciation for air conditioning. Anywho, not to much has happened as far as any new amazing things in my treatment. I am still getting a horrible stomach ache and abdomen pains thruout my days. I am supposed to return to the ob dr tomorrow actually but my boss is making me change my appointment, mostly because she can. As far as my feelings and moods about this whole thing go, I have been doing better, every once in awhile something will trigger me and I of course lose it. Like the other day I was at work, I had picked up a new lil baby boy that just enrolled in my class. He reached for me, put his little hands around my neck, pulled himself close to me then nuzzled onto my shoulder and fell asleep. Well me being me, completely fell apart again. And for whatever reason today I remembered what someone told me once and it made me lose it, i was told that I must not be believing right, worshipping right, because if I was then i would have everything that I needed and wanted. I can not believe that. I mean to me, that is the same as telling me that the reason I had skin cancer on a spot on my face is because I am not believing right. No, i got skin cancer because I am prone to it and because of the sun, just like I can't have a baby right now because my ovaries are riddled with cyst's and they can't produce eggs, therefore NO BABIES!! Not because I am not praying enough (believe me I do my fair share) or not in "good standing" with God. People who are not in my situtation have no clue what it's like. I don't know this weekend has just been a really rough one, i really wish I could do like "Bob" and take a vacation from my problems. That would be so amazing!!! Anyway, bought to watch a movie with the hubby and try and clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment