A Bit of Background

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am 25 years old. I have been married for 4 years and my husband and I have been trying to concieve for 1 1/2 years. Thru my husbands first marriage we have 2 children, J.T (17) who is a senior in highschool this year and Brooke (13) who is in the 8th grade and both believe they know everything. Dealing with the infertility has really thrown me for a loop. Feel free to read along as I blog about my feelings and experiences, the good and the bad! This is me, finally, speaking my mind, so if there is something I say that you don't like, remember you don't have to read this! Feel free to comment on anything or send me some advice or your story of infertility here, my email or find me on facebook!
stephsteph777@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Medicine day 4.

Today is Saturday which means I have officially been on the Metformin now for 4 days. I don't really know if am supposed to notice anything or not. There is one thing I notice above all, that about a hour after I take it I have a severely upset stomach, and yes to answer the simple question, I am eating with this medicine. This is not fun, but I can also say that I can somewhat notice a change in my moods.
Lately because of the disturbance in my hormones I am either one of two extremes, crying like a baby or mean as a hornet. I have noticed that I seem to be a little more even keeled about things which is something that I like. I don't feel that my hormones are on a out of control roller coaster, and this is a good thing. So I am going to keep paying close attention to my self and seeing what other noticeable changes there are. If i find anymore, i will gladly report them on here in case there is actually really anyone reading this. Are you there!!??
Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment